Montag, 22. November 2010

second roatrip and no better - Zweiter Anlauf und nicht besser


After a week in town which went a little so and so, we went onto our second road trip last week to Coffs Harbour up by the Golden Coast. It took seven hours to drive up there. The area was beautiful, the caravan park much better than the last one. 




But it was raining again for the whole week. We tried to make the most of it, at least it was not as cold as it was in Goulburn. Unfortunately for me the week was not as fruitful as I had hoped and this basically brings me to the conclusion that maybe I am not a sales person. I might be good if I had more time for practising, but it does not help me when I am not making any money. So, back now in Sydney and I am looking for a new job. Fruit picking sounds more and more interesting... We shall see what happens.





 Nach einer Woche in der Stadt die so lala verlief, sind wir letzte Woche auf unsere zweite Tour nach Coffs Harbour gefahren. Die Fahrt dauerte sieben Stunden. Die Gegend ist wunderschoen, der Caravan Park war viel besser als der letzte. Aber es hat mal wieder die ganze Woche geregnet. 




 
who I met at the doors - wen ich an der Tuer traf


Wir haben versucht, das Beste daraus zu machen, wenigstens war es nicht so kalt wie in Goulburn. 






Leider war die Woche fuer mich nicht so ergiebig wie erhofft und das hat mich zu dem Entschluss kommen lassen, dass ich vielleicht doch keine Verkaufsperson bin. Ich koennte sicher gut sein, wenn ich mehr Zeit haette um zu ueben, aber das hilft mir nicht wenn es ums Geld verdienen geht. 




Also, bin ich wieder in Sydney und suche nach neuer Arbeit. Die Obstplueckerei hoert sich von Tag zu Tag besser an..... Wir werden sehen was passiert.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen