Montag, 18. Oktober 2010

Interview

Well, well I had an interview today and even though the person was pleasant and understanding, i do not think it will get me very far. The company I applied with online is a recruitment company that recruits for other recruitment agencies. Meaning? Yeah that's what I was thinking. Basically, IF I get any interviews this was not my last one. She thinks it will take another week or two before something comes up and then God knows how long after that. We shall see but I am not putting my hopes up yet.

Also, ich hatte heute ein Interview/ Bewerbungsgepsraech. Und obwohl die Person nett und verstaendnisvoll war, muss ich sagen, glaube ich nicht, dass ich weit kommen werde. Die Firma ist eine Arbeitsagentur die fuer andere Arbeitsagenturen arbeitet. Soll heissen? Genau... Das heisst, SOLLTE ich andere Bewerbungsgespraeche war das nicht mein letztes und viele werden folgen. Die Frau denkt es wird mindestens eine wenn nicht zwei Wochen dauern bis irgendetwas reinkommt und man weiss nicht wie lange es dann noch dauert. Wir werden sehen, aber allzu grosse Hoffnungen mache ich mir nicht.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen